Thursday 17 June 2010

Sponsorship Offer!


Hi Guys,

So today has seen a major step forward in terms of sponsorship. Buffera has offered up some products for my skate trek. Their multifunction headwear will now grace my head and neck to keep the July sun from turning me into a lobster on 4 wheels for the entire 300miles.

All I need to do is sign my sponsorship agreement and get it back to the lovely Sarah at Buffera. But suffice to say I'm pretty excited.

Be on the lookout over the next couple of days for the Buff logo and link at the top of this page. But in the meantime be sure to checkout their range of multifunction headwear to see what you're missing out on this summer.

Regards
Sam

1 comments:

Stacey Bartlett said...

oh yay!! thats brillient! least you have finally got some sponsorship! congrates on that! :)
xx

Post a Comment