Saturday 3 July 2010

My Route to Bournemouth.


View hull to bournemouth in a larger map

Hi Guys.

Above is a route map of my skate trek to Bournemouth. I have this printed out (thank you print screen+MS paint) and in conjunction with my snazzy Android phone (of which i have downloaded this map to), a portable battery charger and the phones GPS i SHOULD stay on course. Depending on what times i hit some roads i may make on the spot alterations but i should be relatively ok for the most part.

If you can see any roads i need to stay well clear off let me know. Or if you are going to be close by and want to come have a chat let me know as well i would love to talk to any one of you.

Kind Regards
Sam (A little bit excited now)

2 comments:

Dogsbody said...

I'd be a little worried about your trip along the A30 from Hook to Basingstoke. Very fast cars, lots of accidents and no pavements. Having said that I can't really think of any better roads around that area.

Will you be updating this blog each day with your distances? I'm relatively local to that area and will come and join you for some of it if I may?

Unknown said...

Yeah that was one of the roads that all depends on what time i get their. If i can set off early morning (as soon as the sun gets up) i can avoid the traffic. But I do have an alternative route going round the top of Hook, newnham, old basing area. Or south through hook to north warnborough and follow bidden road to upton grey to herriard and rejoin my route at Axford.

yes this Blog will be updated by my Lovely girlfriend when i am not able to. my location and distances will be put up here.

It would be great if you came to join me, I look forward to it.

Sam

Post a Comment